Friday, May 22, 2009

Oops I did it again...

Well I came out to someone last night. Well not exactly, i didn't actually know him before. I knew of him, he was a friend of a good friend of mine. And then I found out we had a gay friend in common. So I thought why not say hi? I mean he probably doesn't know who I am, and it's not as if he's going to tell my friends that I'm gay (in fact he even thought it would be wiser not to accept a friend request from my real account as we have quite a few mutual friends and they know he's gay - smart move boy). Anyway we spent much of last night and tonight chatting. He's a really nice guy, from a city not too far from where i'm from. And he's pretty cute too, lol. Oh who am I kidding, if he was single and I saw him in a bar i'd probably be chatting him up pretty damn quickly! No you won't be getting any more details right now, it's really late and I have to be up in like 4 hours. I just wanted to share the news :)

j

P.S. Stay tuned for a follow up post over the weekend involving one of our mutual friends. And before I forget, my blog hitcounter ticked over 20,000 hits sometime over the last few hours, so thanks all for reading!

4 comments:

dpaste said...

Good for you, on all counts.

Jay said...

:)

Have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

I would love to know who this person was. Could be me.

Jay said...

Well it depends who me is ;)