Monday, August 11, 2008

Wow, has it really been that long?

I can't remember the last time i had such a gap between posts but all is well.

Last week I made a call to my new 'friend' - the one who i'm supposed to be going on a date with. He didn't asnwer but it went to voicemail so that was a good start, at least i knew what he sounded like. He then called back later but got my sister so he said he got the wrong number. But i eventually called back and we had a great chat. The only problem is that it was too short. Thats what happens when you try to call people and there are people around. Parents, siblings, guests, i barely get any time alone to call these people. And i can't exactly talk about gay things, coming out, sex, etc with them around. It's frustrating! I also spoke with another friend not too long ago. I'd love to chat more often, but everything just gets in the way.

I also got a stern talking to from a guy on manhunt, lol. I made a free profile years ago when i was just a kid. With free profiles you need to put a pic, so i found one online and used that. Anyway so this guy was a NJB (nice jewish boy) or so he claimed, and he seemed like a nice guy so i told him it wasn't really a pic of me, and he really let me have it. I absolutely deserve it, but he lost interest completely. Which is a shame, cos it would've been nice to meet up with him in NY. which brings me to another point, if i was to meet with various people does that mean i'm cheating on the first guy who asked me out? I've never thought of myself as a cheater, but maybe i am...

And finally, i posted another ad on craiglist. This time in a different city, just to compare the response. I received a grand total of 0 emails for an almost identical posting, which surprised me. Maybe thats California for you ;)

Take care,
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care when using the internet that the life line dose not become a crutch.

Closet Frat Boy said...

I don't think you're a cheater until you are in a relationship. If you are just sort of dating then it doesn't really matter. Just my opinion and I'm not a slut, k.